KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
Project exhibition conducted by KSCST on 11th and 12th Aug 2017 at NMAM Institute of technology Nitte, Udupi.
Karnataka State council for science and technology (KSCST), IISc, Bangalore had called for engineering project proposal under 40th series Student Project Program(SPP) and our college had applied 37 projects for fund. Out of 37 projects 6 projects were supported with grants as shown below
- Faculty Development Programme on TQM
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3