KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
Project exhibition conducted by KSCST on 11th and 12th Aug 2017 at NMAM Institute of technology Nitte, Udupi.
Karnataka State council for science and technology (KSCST), IISc, Bangalore had called for engineering project proposal under 40th series Student Project Program(SPP) and our college had applied 37 projects for fund. Out of 37 projects 6 projects were supported with grants as shown below
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities