International Technical Championship on IOT
Resource Person : Dr. Pethru Raj and Team
Date : 23rd & 24th March 2017
Venue : RRCE conference Hall
Target Participants : Different college BE, BCA,MCA students
About the Programme:
The session started introduction to IOT, its history and general architecture and applications and examples where IOT can be deployed.
The introduction to Arduino board its various pins is given.
General programming structure on Arduino IDE and data types and some of the basic functions used are explained
A Hands session using Arduino was conducted in afternoon which covered the following experiments
- Seminar – Project Review
- Higher Education Career Guidance Programme
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!