Industrial Visits to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant
Industrial Visits for 4th Semester students to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant on 5th April 2016.
Resource Person : Ramu at Chandrappa Quarry site
Mr.Amith and Mr.Chandan at RDC concrete mix plant
Venue : Chandrappa Quarry site
RDC concrete plant , Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester students ) of Civil Department
Outcome of industrial visit :
Students were practically able to witness the actual operations involved in a Quarry Site
They were able to study all the operations and the machineries required for crushing of the stones to at a Quarry Site for different Construction purposes
Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview