Industrial Visits to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant
Industrial Visits for 4th Semester students to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant on 5th April 2016.
Resource Person : Ramu at Chandrappa Quarry site
Mr.Amith and Mr.Chandan at RDC concrete mix plant
Venue : Chandrappa Quarry site
RDC concrete plant , Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester students ) of Civil Department
Outcome of industrial visit :
Students were practically able to witness the actual operations involved in a Quarry Site
They were able to study all the operations and the machineries required for crushing of the stones to at a Quarry Site for different Construction purposes
Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017
- Technical Seminar – Improving Placement Skills