Industrial Visits to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant
Industrial Visits for 4th Semester students to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant on 5th April 2016.
Resource Person : Ramu at Chandrappa Quarry site
Mr.Amith and Mr.Chandan at RDC concrete mix plant
Venue : Chandrappa Quarry site
RDC concrete plant , Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester students ) of Civil Department
Outcome of industrial visit :
Students were practically able to witness the actual operations involved in a Quarry Site
They were able to study all the operations and the machineries required for crushing of the stones to at a Quarry Site for different Construction purposes
Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S