Industrial Visits to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant
Industrial Visits for 4th Semester students to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant on 5th April 2016.
Resource Person : Ramu at Chandrappa Quarry site
Mr.Amith and Mr.Chandan at RDC concrete mix plant
Venue : Chandrappa Quarry site
RDC concrete plant , Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester students ) of Civil Department
Outcome of industrial visit :
Students were practically able to witness the actual operations involved in a Quarry Site
They were able to study all the operations and the machineries required for crushing of the stones to at a Quarry Site for different Construction purposes
Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials