Industrial Visits to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant
Industrial Visits for 4th Semester students to Chandapura Quarry site and RDC Concrete Plant on 5th April 2016.
Resource Person : Ramu at Chandrappa Quarry site
Mr.Amith and Mr.Chandan at RDC concrete mix plant
Venue : Chandrappa Quarry site
RDC concrete plant , Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester students ) of Civil Department
Outcome of industrial visit :
Students were practically able to witness the actual operations involved in a Quarry Site
They were able to study all the operations and the machineries required for crushing of the stones to at a Quarry Site for different Construction purposes
Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- IBM Advanced Career Education Program
- Workshop on OFMW-Business Process Execution Language
- Effective Career Planning and Guidance on Higher Education
- Technical Talk on Software Testing
- Industrial Visit to BHEL
- The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
- Career Guidance on Higher Education
- Expert Lecture on Data Centre Transformation
- Robo Workshop 2K16
- NSS – Voluntary Blood Donation Camp