Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)
Dept. of ISE Organizing Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS), Bangalore on 18th May 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Sreenivasa Ramanujam, Academic Relationship Manager, Karnataka & Mr. Bighnaraj Panigrahi
Date : 18/05/2017
Venue : TCS, White Field Road, Global Axis H Block Building, Bangalore – 66
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mr.Ananda Kumar, Mrs. Neha singhal, Mrs.Ashwini M Patil
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari S
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Gained Knowledge about how to fill the gap between industry and Academic.
- Gained Knowledge about how to face interview
- Gained Knowledge about latest research topics in TCS.
- The main objective behind the visit was to make student aware about how an Software company works, Services available, Job Opportunities, Information Resource Center (IRC) Function.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management