Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)
Dept. of ISE Organizing Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS), Bangalore on 18th May 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Sreenivasa Ramanujam, Academic Relationship Manager, Karnataka & Mr. Bighnaraj Panigrahi
Date : 18/05/2017
Venue : TCS, White Field Road, Global Axis H Block Building, Bangalore – 66
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mr.Ananda Kumar, Mrs. Neha singhal, Mrs.Ashwini M Patil
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari S
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Gained Knowledge about how to fill the gap between industry and Academic.
- Gained Knowledge about how to face interview
- Gained Knowledge about latest research topics in TCS.
- The main objective behind the visit was to make student aware about how an Software company works, Services available, Job Opportunities, Information Resource Center (IRC) Function.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards