Industrial Visit to ITI Limited
Resource Person: Parthasarathy and Thiagaraj, Training and QA dept.
Event Duration: One day
Venue: ITI Limited, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore-560016
Target Participants: 2nd year UG students.
Outcome of the Program:
- Gained Practical Knowledge of assembling the components in PC cards.
- To differentiate between normal and Defense telephone Systems.
- Gained knowledge about PC board manufacturing process.
- How to use Programming in Automated Drilling process.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction