Industrial Visit to ITI Limited
Resource Person: Parthasarathy and Thiagaraj, Training and QA dept.
Event Duration: One day
Venue: ITI Limited, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore-560016
Target Participants: 2nd year UG students.
Outcome of the Program:
- Gained Practical Knowledge of assembling the components in PC cards.
- To differentiate between normal and Defense telephone Systems.
- Gained knowledge about PC board manufacturing process.
- How to use Programming in Automated Drilling process.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management