Industrial Visit to ITI Limited
Resource Person: Parthasarathy and Thiagaraj, Training and QA dept.
Event Duration: One day
Venue: ITI Limited, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore-560016
Target Participants: 2nd year UG students.
Outcome of the Program:
- Gained Practical Knowledge of assembling the components in PC cards.
- To differentiate between normal and Defense telephone Systems.
- Gained knowledge about PC board manufacturing process.
- How to use Programming in Automated Drilling process.
- Workshop on OFMW-Business Process Execution Language
- Effective Career Planning and Guidance on Higher Education
- Technical Talk on Software Testing
- Industrial Visit to BHEL
- The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
- Career Guidance on Higher Education
- Expert Lecture on Data Centre Transformation
- Robo Workshop 2K16
- NSS – Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Engineers’ Day & Teachers’ day