Industrial Visit to ITI Limited
Resource Person: Parthasarathy and Thiagaraj, Training and QA dept.
Event Duration: One day
Venue: ITI Limited, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore-560016
Target Participants: 2nd year UG students.
Outcome of the Program:
- Gained Practical Knowledge of assembling the components in PC cards.
- To differentiate between normal and Defense telephone Systems.
- Gained knowledge about PC board manufacturing process.
- How to use Programming in Automated Drilling process.
- Industrial Visit – ACE Designers Ltd
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017