Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivas, Scientist
Event Duration : One day- 09/02/2017
Venue : ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students.
Faculty Accompanied : Mrs. Anitha K, Mrs. Nandini G, Dr. Janaki K, Mrs. Shwetha P, Mrs. Revathy S , Mrs. Anjali N, Mr. Sreenivasa B R
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Vandana B
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Gained Knowledge of application of remote sensing in agriculture, weather monitoring, Disaster Recovery etc.
- To differentiate between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained knowledge about TV Broadcast mechanism with the help of demo model.
- Gained knowledge about different Satellites.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management