Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivas, Scientist
Event Duration : One day- 09/02/2017
Venue : ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students.
Faculty Accompanied : Mrs. Anitha K, Mrs. Nandini G, Dr. Janaki K, Mrs. Shwetha P, Mrs. Revathy S , Mrs. Anjali N, Mr. Sreenivasa B R
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Vandana B
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Gained Knowledge of application of remote sensing in agriculture, weather monitoring, Disaster Recovery etc.
- To differentiate between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained knowledge about TV Broadcast mechanism with the help of demo model.
- Gained knowledge about different Satellites.
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller