Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
Dept. of Information Science and Engineering Organizing Industrial Visit to ISRO SATELLITE CENTRE, Bangalore on 9th October 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivas, Scientist
Date : 9th October 2017
Venue : ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mr. Dinesh kumar, Mrs. Ashwini R MaliPatil, Ms. Chaithra S
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari S
Outcome of the Program :
- Gained Knowledge of Clean room of Satellite.
- To differentiate between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained Knowledge of application of remote sensing in agriculture, weather monitoring, Disaster Recovery etc.
- Gained knowledge about TV Broadcast mechanism with the help of demo model.
- Gained knowledge about different Satellites.
- Invited Talk on Counting Principles and its Applications
- Guest Lecture on Application of Fourier Transforms
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre