Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
Dept. of Information Science and Engineering Organizing Industrial Visit to ISRO SATELLITE CENTRE, Bangalore on 9th October 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivas, Scientist
Date : 9th October 2017
Venue : ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mr. Dinesh kumar, Mrs. Ashwini R MaliPatil, Ms. Chaithra S
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari S
Outcome of the Program :
- Gained Knowledge of Clean room of Satellite.
- To differentiate between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained Knowledge of application of remote sensing in agriculture, weather monitoring, Disaster Recovery etc.
- Gained knowledge about TV Broadcast mechanism with the help of demo model.
- Gained knowledge about different Satellites.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview