Industrial Visit to ISRO
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivasa, Scientist, ISRO, Bengaluru
Date : 6th March 2018
Time : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Venue : ISRO Satellite Center, Bengaluru-17
Invitation For : III year ISE Students
Target Participants : III year ISE Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mrs.Neha Singhal, Mr.Ananda Kumar K.S, Mrs.Veda.D
Industry Visit Coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari. S
Outcome of the Program :
- Gained Knowledge of Clean Room of Satellite.
- Gathered knowledge on differences between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained Knowledge of Satellite launching by screening of the Satellite Launching video clip.
- Gathered Knowledge on application of Remote Sensing in agriculture, weather forecasting, Disaster Recovery and management.
- Demonstration on Television Broadcast mechanism.
- Known about different Satellites
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies