Industrial Visit to ISRO
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivasa, Scientist, ISRO, Bengaluru
Date : 6th March 2018
Time : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Venue : ISRO Satellite Center, Bengaluru-17
Invitation For : III year ISE Students
Target Participants : III year ISE Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mrs.Neha Singhal, Mr.Ananda Kumar K.S, Mrs.Veda.D
Industry Visit Coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari. S
Outcome of the Program :
- Gained Knowledge of Clean Room of Satellite.
- Gathered knowledge on differences between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained Knowledge of Satellite launching by screening of the Satellite Launching video clip.
- Gathered Knowledge on application of Remote Sensing in agriculture, weather forecasting, Disaster Recovery and management.
- Demonstration on Television Broadcast mechanism.
- Known about different Satellites
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018