Industrial Visit to ISRO
Dept. of Information Science and Engineering Organizing Industrial Visit to ISRO SATELLITE CENTRE, Bangalore on 5th May 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Srinivasa, Scientist
Date : 05th May 2017
Venue : ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 3rd year UG Students.
Faculty Accompanied : Ms. Rajeshwari S, Mr.Prasad A Y, Mrs. Vinutha H
Industry visit Coordinator : Ms. Rajeshwari S
Outcome of the Program:
- Gained Knowledge of Clean room of Satellite.
- Gained Knowledge of Satellite launch through video clip.
- Gained Knowledge of application of remote sensing in agriculture, weather monitoring, Disaster Recovery etc.
- To differentiate between PSLV and GSLV.
- Gained knowledge about TV Broadcast mechanism with the help of demo model.
- Gained knowledge about different Satellites.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform