Industrial Visit to DD Chandana
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering Organizing Industrial Visit to DD Chandana, Bangalore on 11th October 2017.
Resource Person : Mr. Rammohan
Date : 11th October 2017
Venue : DoorDarshan Kendra, J. C. Nagar, Bangalore – 17
Target Participants : 2nd year UG Students
Faculty Accompanied : Mr. Mohammed Hafeezur Rehaman and Ms. Vandana B
Industry visit coordinator : Ms. Vandana B
Outcome of the Program :
- Gained Knowledge of Transmission Technology.
- Gained knowledge about Studios, Recording Procedure, Lighting techniques.
- To differentiate between Live Program Telecast and Recorded Program Telecast.
- Gained knowledge about Multiplexing, Demultiplexing and Storage Technologies
- Gained knowledge about Satellite Transmissions.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform