Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Resource Person : Suhas Jain, Plant Incharge, RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Date : 18th April 2017
Venue : RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester ) of civil department
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
- They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- Students were highlighted with all the insitu tests conducted on specimens.
- Faculty Development Programme on TQM
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3