Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Resource Person : Suhas Jain, Plant Incharge, RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Date : 18th April 2017
Venue : RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester ) of civil department
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
- They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- Students were highlighted with all the insitu tests conducted on specimens.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards