Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Resource Person : Suhas Jain, Plant Incharge, RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
Date : 18th April 2017
Venue : RDC concrete (India) Pvt Ltd, Kumbalgodu, Bangalore
Target Participants : 2nd year (4th semester ) of civil department
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students had a hands on experience of the grading and mixing of concrete at a concrete mixer plant.
- They were exposed to all the operations of the equipments in a concrete mixer plant.
- Students were highlighted with all the insitu tests conducted on specimens.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities