Industrial Visit – Britannia Industries Limited
Resource Person : Mr. Prashant Engineer
Date : 30th August 2017, Wednesday
Venue : Bidadi Industrial Area, Ramnagar District.
Target Participants : 7th Semester Students
Number of Students : 60
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- Products of the company.
- Processing of products from raw materials to final product.
- Raw materials manufactures & suppliers.
- Latest machinery set up & Equipments.
- Good manufacturing practices.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform