Resource Person : C. Kashinathan, Plant incharge,T.K.Halli
Date : 27th & 28th April 2017
Venue : Bangalore water supply and sewerage board, T.K.Halli. Kanakpura
Participants : 3rd year (6th semester A & B) of civil department
Outcome of industrial visit :
- Students obtained practical knowledge of different stages in treating the drinking water
- Students were able to understand the design of treatment plant to treat 550MLD of water.
- Students had hands on experience of all the operations and method of dosing to treat the water for drinking purpose.
- All the matainance works related to filter media was practically observed.
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller