Resource Person : C. Kashinathan, Plant incharge,T.K.Halli
Date : 27th & 28th April 2017
Venue : Bangalore water supply and sewerage board, T.K.Halli. Kanakpura
Participants : 3rd year (6th semester A & B) of civil department
Outcome of industrial visit :
- Students obtained practical knowledge of different stages in treating the drinking water
- Students were able to understand the design of treatment plant to treat 550MLD of water.
- Students had hands on experience of all the operations and method of dosing to treat the water for drinking purpose.
- All the matainance works related to filter media was practically observed.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction