Resource Person : C. Kashinathan, Plant incharge,T.K.Halli
Date : 27th & 28th April 2017
Venue : Bangalore water supply and sewerage board, T.K.Halli. Kanakpura
Participants : 3rd year (6th semester A & B) of civil department
Outcome of industrial visit :
- Students obtained practical knowledge of different stages in treating the drinking water
- Students were able to understand the design of treatment plant to treat 550MLD of water.
- Students had hands on experience of all the operations and method of dosing to treat the water for drinking purpose.
- All the matainance works related to filter media was practically observed.
- Industrial Visit to DD Chandana
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- Mini Project Exhibition
- Technical Seminar on Data Science & its Applications
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education (GMAT, GAT, GATE, TOFEL, IELTS)
- CSI Technical Events
- Guest Lecture through ISTE
- SDP on Android / Networking / Python