Resource Person : C. Kashinathan, Plant incharge,T.K.Halli
Date : 27th & 28th April 2017
Venue : Bangalore water supply and sewerage board, T.K.Halli. Kanakpura
Participants : 3rd year (6th semester A & B) of civil department
Outcome of industrial visit :
- Students obtained practical knowledge of different stages in treating the drinking water
- Students were able to understand the design of treatment plant to treat 550MLD of water.
- Students had hands on experience of all the operations and method of dosing to treat the water for drinking purpose.
- All the matainance works related to filter media was practically observed.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management