Resource Person : C. Kashinathan, Plant incharge,T.K.Halli
Date : 27th & 28th April 2017
Venue : Bangalore water supply and sewerage board, T.K.Halli. Kanakpura
Participants : 3rd year (6th semester A & B) of civil department
Outcome of industrial visit :
- Students obtained practical knowledge of different stages in treating the drinking water
- Students were able to understand the design of treatment plant to treat 550MLD of water.
- Students had hands on experience of all the operations and method of dosing to treat the water for drinking purpose.
- All the matainance works related to filter media was practically observed.
- Faculty Development Programme on TQM
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3