Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society
“Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society” by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
Type of Event : Panel discussion
Title the event : “BUDGET 2016, VIEWS & VISION ON SOCIETY,
TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY-PANEL DISCUSSION.”
Resource Person : Prof.Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor
Mr.SampathRaman, President FKCCI
Dr.M.R Sripati Rao, DSI.
Venue : A.P.J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE.
Target Participants : UG/ PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform