Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society
“Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society” by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
Type of Event : Panel discussion
Title the event : “BUDGET 2016, VIEWS & VISION ON SOCIETY,
TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY-PANEL DISCUSSION.”
Resource Person : Prof.Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor
Mr.SampathRaman, President FKCCI
Dr.M.R Sripati Rao, DSI.
Venue : A.P.J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE.
Target Participants : UG/ PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
- FDP on WSN & Scilab
- Students Personality Development
- AICTE Approval Letters 2016-17
- Upcoming Event for Civil 2016-17
- Individual Time-Table for Even Semester 2016-17
- Recruitment – 2017
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT)
- FDP on simulation hands on experience in power electronics circuits
- ANOKHA 2K17
- Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS