Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society
“Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society” by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
Type of Event : Panel discussion
Title the event : “BUDGET 2016, VIEWS & VISION ON SOCIETY,
TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY-PANEL DISCUSSION.”
Resource Person : Prof.Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor
Mr.SampathRaman, President FKCCI
Dr.M.R Sripati Rao, DSI.
Venue : A.P.J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE.
Target Participants : UG/ PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials