Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society
“Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society” by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
Type of Event : Panel discussion
Title the event : “BUDGET 2016, VIEWS & VISION ON SOCIETY,
TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY-PANEL DISCUSSION.”
Resource Person : Prof.Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor
Mr.SampathRaman, President FKCCI
Dr.M.R Sripati Rao, DSI.
Venue : A.P.J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE.
Target Participants : UG/ PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
- Technical Talk on Software Testing
- Industrial Visit to BHEL
- The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
- Career Guidance on Higher Education
- Expert Lecture on Data Centre Transformation
- Robo Workshop 2K16
- NSS – Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Engineers’ Day & Teachers’ day
- Leading Educationalist from Dayton Visits RRCE
- Technical Hands on Session on JAVA & J2EE