Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society
“Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society” by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
Type of Event : Panel discussion
Title the event : “BUDGET 2016, VIEWS & VISION ON SOCIETY,
TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRY-PANEL DISCUSSION.”
Resource Person : Prof.Charan Singh, RBI Chair Professor
Mr.SampathRaman, President FKCCI
Dr.M.R Sripati Rao, DSI.
Venue : A.P.J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE.
Target Participants : UG/ PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
- Industrial Visit to DD Chandana
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- Mini Project Exhibition
- Technical Seminar on Data Science & its Applications
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education (GMAT, GAT, GATE, TOFEL, IELTS)
- CSI Technical Events
- Guest Lecture through ISTE
- SDP on Android / Networking / Python