Higher studies in India & Abroad and a Session on Quick Maths
Resource Person : Krishna Pratap Singh, Faculty T.I.M.E.
Event Duration : 1.30pm – 4.00pm on 20th April 2016.
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru.
Mode of Event : Intra College level
No. of Students enrolled : 30
Target Participants : Final year and pre-final year students of ECE are invited to participate.
Outcome of the event :
- Many students of final year and pre-final year students have shown interest in pursuing higher studies in India & abroad. They extracted the information about category of institutions, Fee structure and funded projects and eligibility criteria through their questionnaire.
- The resource person gave them sufficient information and web link through which they can read further about higher studies in different countries and in India and job opportunities after their studies.
- The students have interactively participated and enjoyed doing a session on Quick Maths.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards