Heritage Day Celebration
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering organized Heritage day celebration on 06th May 2015 at APJ Abdul Kalam conference hall. This auspicious function was inaugurated with lighting the prosperous and traditional lamp by the distinct hands of the Principal Dr. Balakrishna R,Vice Principal Prof. Prabhakar, Dr. Gopalakrishna Nair, Rector and the convener of the program Dr. Savitha B
Welcomed the dignitaries, faculties & Students for the function by Dr. Savitha B, Department of Mathematics and it followed by the Principal talk briefed about the importance of celebration of heritage day and the Vice-Principal in his speech appreciated the effort & involvement made by the students on Heritage Exhibition. He Stressed upon that this cultural heritage not only bean did of club event but if should continuously be celebrated. He gave the difference between the old and new generations and how to follow this culture in our daily life by giving respect to our parents and elders. Then the Rector Dr. Gopalakrishna Nair briefed about the knowledge of heritage in Engineering stream and finally congratulated the heritage committee for conducting this function successfully thanked all.
Then Prof. Shwetha, Asst. Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering concluded with vote of thanks.
After this formal function, stage events conducted, in that Folk dance, folk singing, Heritage fashion show and speech on Heritage day. Students are participated very enthusiastically and outside the conference hall Mechanical I year students conducted exhibition with the theme ‘Heritage Games’ like Choukabara, chinni-dandu, lagori, Buguri, Chaduranga, Pagade etc. They display playthings with explanation in charts. Electronics I year students exhibited the culture of south states life styles, in that Karnataka, Thamil Nadu and Andra Pradesh are the major places. Along with this ‘Heritage Food Court’ also conducted in that five departments are participated viz., EEE, ISE,CSE,ECE & Civil Engg. Finally the event was very gracefully concluded.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction