Gratitude to the Alumni at RRCE
Greetings from RRCE!!! We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincerest gratitude for making it for the alumni meet. Students are the brand ambassadors of any institution and you all have made us immensely proud. We certainly value your feedback and suggestions. We shall come out with more such interactions in the future and seek your cooperation, participation and support. The students were absolutely thrilled to have their seniors amongst them. They would be motivated to perform better.
Thank you all once again for making your presence felt. It certainly felt great seeing you all at the campus. Feel free to drop in any time. Have a great future!
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S