Five Days Workshop on Total Station
Resource Person : MR. Rangaraju, Manager, Lawrence and Mayo (I) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Date : 9th April – 13th April, 2018
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Target Participants : UG students (4th and 6th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were able to understand the basics of total station usage such as setting out and reading the observation etc..
- Students had hands on experience of total station usage in the field.
- They were able to work with the advanced technology in surveying which is the part of university curriculum.
- They were taught to transfer the data and use the E- surveying software.
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd