Faculty Development Programme
One day faculty development programme (FDP) was successfully conducted in the Department of mathematics, on 24 January 2018. The session was conducted by Dr. S. Manjunath Professor and Head, Department of mathematics, BNMIT, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- He has motivated for all the faculties to improve their efficiency in their academic related issues.
- He has guided all the faculties in such a way that how faculty has to interact with the students in the classroom.
- His research ideas and knowledge helped to the faculties in their research areas.
- Faculties have gained new techniques to tackle the slow learners in the classroom.
- Apart from the FDP ,the resource person has taught Differential Transform Method which is related to current trends in research work.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad