Faculty Development Programme on Bridging Gap to CBCS VTU system
Date : 6th to 10th June 2016
Organized By: Department of ECE
Venue : Seminar Hall, Dept of ECE,RRCE, Bengaluru
FDP objective :
The FDP is to make faculties of Electronic & Communication Engineering to adopt to CBCS Scheme. There are subjects relevant to Computer Science & Engineering many of the ECE faculties are not comfortable in teaching Computer Science subjects which are Electives as per CBCS Scheme. FDP is an honest effort in presenting the subjects in a concise way by Industry / academic experts in the subjects.
Total number of participants : 40
FDP Outcomes :
- 40 faculty members of different departments have attended FDP and taken benefit.
- Family of ECE is now familiar with the elective subjects attended in CBCS VTU systems of for upcoming semester.
- In addition to knowing the subject faculty of ECE and other department like CSE,ISE hare also received the tips for effective teaching
- Some speakers have also demonstrated the pedagogy of teaching and learning which is most important for NBA accreditation and outcome based education.
- Hands on sessions were part of all lecturers.
- A lab session for “Microcontroller MSP 430” was well received by faculties of all departments.
- Capricot POOL CAMPUS DRIVE – 2017 BATCH
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition