Faculty Development Programme on Bridging Gap to CBCS VTU system
Date : 6th to 10th June 2016
Organized By: Department of ECE
Venue : Seminar Hall, Dept of ECE,RRCE, Bengaluru
FDP objective :
The FDP is to make faculties of Electronic & Communication Engineering to adopt to CBCS Scheme. There are subjects relevant to Computer Science & Engineering many of the ECE faculties are not comfortable in teaching Computer Science subjects which are Electives as per CBCS Scheme. FDP is an honest effort in presenting the subjects in a concise way by Industry / academic experts in the subjects.
Total number of participants : 40
FDP Outcomes :
- 40 faculty members of different departments have attended FDP and taken benefit.
- Family of ECE is now familiar with the elective subjects attended in CBCS VTU systems of for upcoming semester.
- In addition to knowing the subject faculty of ECE and other department like CSE,ISE hare also received the tips for effective teaching
- Some speakers have also demonstrated the pedagogy of teaching and learning which is most important for NBA accreditation and outcome based education.
- Hands on sessions were part of all lecturers.
- A lab session for “Microcontroller MSP 430” was well received by faculties of all departments.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials