Faculty Development Program on Advanced Networking
Resource Person : Mr. Prasanna, Technical Head, Livewire,Bangalore
Date : 1st August 2017 to 3rd August 2017
Duration : 3 Days
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Audience :
To know about the Networking technologies while providing them with an opportunity to improve their Packet Tracing & Spoofing.
Number of Audience : 50 Faculties
Outcome of Event :
The objectives are to provide the faculty with an understanding of network engineering and digital networks. The learning outcomes include being able to identify what forms a network and how devices on the digital network communicate.
Faculty capabilities upon completion of the program include an understanding of techniques for information transmission between devices found on a digital network, an understanding of the types of devices found on a digital network and the principles for control of a digital network
The program outcomes include an introduction to the concepts of connection and connection-less information transmission over a digital network and the use of real time systems and services.
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S