Faculty Development Program on Advanced Networking
Resource Person : Mr. Prasanna, Technical Head, Livewire,Bangalore
Date : 1st August 2017 to 3rd August 2017
Duration : 3 Days
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Audience :
To know about the Networking technologies while providing them with an opportunity to improve their Packet Tracing & Spoofing.
Number of Audience : 50 Faculties
Outcome of Event :
The objectives are to provide the faculty with an understanding of network engineering and digital networks. The learning outcomes include being able to identify what forms a network and how devices on the digital network communicate.
Faculty capabilities upon completion of the program include an understanding of techniques for information transmission between devices found on a digital network, an understanding of the types of devices found on a digital network and the principles for control of a digital network
The program outcomes include an introduction to the concepts of connection and connection-less information transmission over a digital network and the use of real time systems and services.
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction
- Expert Lecture on Sampling Theory