Faculty Development Program on Advanced Networking
Resource Person : Mr. Prasanna, Technical Head, Livewire,Bangalore
Date : 1st August 2017 to 3rd August 2017
Duration : 3 Days
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Audience :
To know about the Networking technologies while providing them with an opportunity to improve their Packet Tracing & Spoofing.
Number of Audience : 50 Faculties
Outcome of Event :
The objectives are to provide the faculty with an understanding of network engineering and digital networks. The learning outcomes include being able to identify what forms a network and how devices on the digital network communicate.
Faculty capabilities upon completion of the program include an understanding of techniques for information transmission between devices found on a digital network, an understanding of the types of devices found on a digital network and the principles for control of a digital network
The program outcomes include an introduction to the concepts of connection and connection-less information transmission over a digital network and the use of real time systems and services.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview