Extensive Survey Camp 2018
Date : 8th January 2018 to 17th January 2018
Venue : Janapadaloka, Ramanagaram District
Target Participants : 6th semester
Outcome of the Program :
Extensive survey camp is a part of the curriculum for the students of sixth semester .The camp was conducted for duration of 10 days at Janapadaloka, Ramanagaram District 8th January 2018 to 17th January 2018.The students camped at Government premises adjoining Janapadaloka. Separate accommodation was provided for girls and boys.
The following projects were done by the students by rotation in the following sites.
- New Tank Project near Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram
- Old Tank Project close to Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram.
- Village Project /Water Supply /Sanitation Project at the village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
- Highway Project from Janapada Loka to village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
After doing the field work the students completed the required office work and prepared corresponding drawings .On final day they prepared the project report.
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018