Expert Talk on “Product Design From Concepts”
Date : 27th August 2016
Time : 11.30 am – 1.30 pm
Resource Person : Mr. Lakshmi Narasimha I.N., Business development Manager-Technical,
SchemaZen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
Venue : A P J Abdul Kalam conference Hall, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mode of Event : Intra College level
No. of Students enrolled : 150
Target Participants : Students of ECE are invited to participate.
Outcome of the event:
The Students gained Knowledge on
- Challenges in Designing Hardware and PCB.
- Schematic design, package selection, PCB concepts, PCB fabrication, Assembling, pcb silver screen, Board bring-up, software porting, Proto testing, PCB printing etc.
- Component selection such as FPGA: Xilinx and Altera-Vertex, Memory, Power, packages.
- Product Stages and players that is concept to final product, Specification and features, system on chip (SOC), generation of NETLIST.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform