Expert Talk on “Product Design From Concepts”
Date : 27th August 2016
Time : 11.30 am – 1.30 pm
Resource Person : Mr. Lakshmi Narasimha I.N., Business development Manager-Technical,
SchemaZen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
Venue : A P J Abdul Kalam conference Hall, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mode of Event : Intra College level
No. of Students enrolled : 150
Target Participants : Students of ECE are invited to participate.
Outcome of the event:
The Students gained Knowledge on
- Challenges in Designing Hardware and PCB.
- Schematic design, package selection, PCB concepts, PCB fabrication, Assembling, pcb silver screen, Board bring-up, software porting, Proto testing, PCB printing etc.
- Component selection such as FPGA: Xilinx and Altera-Vertex, Memory, Power, packages.
- Product Stages and players that is concept to final product, Specification and features, system on chip (SOC), generation of NETLIST.
- Technical Talk on Software Testing
- Industrial Visit to BHEL
- The Technical Seminar “E-Surveying”
- Career Guidance on Higher Education
- Expert Lecture on Data Centre Transformation
- Robo Workshop 2K16
- NSS – Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Engineers’ Day & Teachers’ day
- Leading Educationalist from Dayton Visits RRCE
- Technical Hands on Session on JAVA & J2EE