Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
Resource Person : Mr. Sreenivasa Ramanujam, Academic Relationship Manager – Karnataka, Tata Consultancy Services
Date : 20th March 2018
Time : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE
Workshop Objective :
Objective of the expert talk is to give awareness on the trends and activity happening in the field of Electronics and communication such as Desired Learning Focus, Technology Transformation in Industry and Industry Expectation from Young Engineers.
Target Participants : 6th and 8th Semester students of ECE, CSE and ISE are invited to Participate.
Number of students registered : 150
Outcome of the Program :
- They are also benefitted by the vast awareness of the speaker about Desired Learning Focus and Industry Expectation from Young Engineers.
- They are also benefitted by the vast awareness of the speaker about different companies’ job opportunities and preparation for each jobs were given in detail.
- The Students understand the clear picture of opportunities in companies in India and abroad.
- The Students understand the clear picture of Application Focus, Professional Membership, Internship, project work, ability of technology transformation, social media, discipline and dedication, communication skill, positive attitude, behavioral aspects ,resume preparation etc.
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018