Expert Lecturer on Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
Resource Person : Prof. Gurdeep Singh Hura, Professor and Chair, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Maryland, United States of America (U.S.A)
Date : 7th February 2018
Time : 10.45 AM to 12.00 PM
Venue : Dr.APJ Conference / Seminar Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : 8th Sem and 6th Sem ISE Students
Target Participants : 8th Sem and 6th Sem ISE Students/strong>
Outcome of the Program :
- Introduction to Network Security.
- Cyber Security.
- Security Threats and Types.
- Introduction to Digital Forensics.
- Digital Forensics Tools.
- Digital Ethics and Etiquettes.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad