Expert Lecturer on Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
Resource Person : Prof. Gurdeep Singh Hura, Professor and Chair, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Maryland, United States of America (U.S.A)
Date : 7th February 2018
Time : 10.45 AM to 12.00 PM
Venue : Dr.APJ Conference / Seminar Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : 8th Sem and 6th Sem ISE Students
Target Participants : 8th Sem and 6th Sem ISE Students/strong>
Outcome of the Program :
- Introduction to Network Security.
- Cyber Security.
- Security Threats and Types.
- Introduction to Digital Forensics.
- Digital Forensics Tools.
- Digital Ethics and Etiquettes.
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Educational Outreach Program 2018
- Two Day Workshop on Introduction to Robotics Using Arduino Microcontroller
- Youth for Parivarthan
- Youth for Nation Building
- EEE – 3 Days FDP Programme
- CSE – KSCST (Student Project) 2017- 2018