Expert Lecture on Big Data Analytics and its Business Applications
Resource Person : Prof. Gurdeep Singh Hura, Professor and Chair, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Maryland, United States of America (U.S.A)
Date : 7th February 2018
Time : 11.45 AM to 12.00 PM
Venue : Board Room, RRCE
Invitation For : Faculty members of ISE and CSE and RRCE.
Target Participants : Faculty members of ISE, CSE and RRCE
Outcome of the Program :
- Introduction to Big-data.
- Deep knowledge on Big-data.
- Business Applications of Big-data.
- Introduction on Features of Hadoop, SPARK tool.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad