Celebration of Engineers Day on 15-09-2015
We have celebrated Enginner’s Day as a tribute to our Bharath Ratna Sir M.Visveswaraya on 15-09-2015.
The function was presided by our Principal Dr.R.BalaKrishna and Organizing Committee Chairman and Vice Principal, Prof.Prabhakar. Event started by seeking the blessings of god through invocation song by Prof Nandini G,CSE Dept and followed by the lightening of the lamp by dignitaries. Gathering was welcomed by Vice Principal, Prof.Prabhakr.On this Occasion our management issued prizes and certificates to the toppers of all departments(year wise) and as a token of appreciation they have appreciated all the faculties who got 100% results in their subjects. Principal gave the presidential address followed by vote of thanks given byProf. Swetha P,CSE Dept. Refreshment was arranged for all the faculties of RRCE and the entire function was anchored by Prof.Poonam Kumari, CSE Dept.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management