5 days hands on workshop on total station
Resource Person : Mr.Bharath, 7 crafts group (E surveying)
Date : 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2017
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE,CADD lab
Invitation For : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 5th semester UG students
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were able to understand the basics of total station usage.
- Students had hands on experience of total station usage in the field.
- They were able to work with the advanced technology in surveying which is the part of university curriculum.
- They were taught to transfer the data and use the E- surveying software.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction