5 days hands on workshop on total station
Resource Person : Mr.Bharath, 7 crafts group (E surveying)
Date : 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2017
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE,CADD lab
Invitation For : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 5th semester UG students
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were able to understand the basics of total station usage.
- Students had hands on experience of total station usage in the field.
- They were able to work with the advanced technology in surveying which is the part of university curriculum.
- They were taught to transfer the data and use the E- surveying software.
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies