5 days hands on workshop on total station
Resource Person : Mr.Bharath, 7 crafts group (E surveying)
Date : 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2017
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE,CADD lab
Invitation For : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Participants : 5th semester UG students
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were able to understand the basics of total station usage.
- Students had hands on experience of total station usage in the field.
- They were able to work with the advanced technology in surveying which is the part of university curriculum.
- They were taught to transfer the data and use the E- surveying software.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management