2nd Technical Lecture
2nd Technical Lecture on 18th September 2015.
Title: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Civil Engineering.
Speaker : Dr.H.S.Govardhan Swamy,HOD ,Civil department,RRCE ,Bangalore
Remote Sensing and GIS technology is a fast growing technology in all fields including Civil Engineering.Civil Engineering is also advancing in using the GIS and RS application in water Resources and environmental projects.Students were given broad ,understanding of technology,softwares involved and the process involved in detail during the lecture.The students of final year were adviced to undergo training for a better job opportunity in field of GIS.
- Expert Talk on Desired Learning Focus & Industry Expectation from Young Engineers
- Hands on Experience Workshop
- Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
- Educational Outreach Program
- Guest Lecture on Emerging Trends in Web Application Development
- One Day Technical Seminar on Machine Learning
- Women’s Day Celebration 2018
- Royal College, UK dignitaries Visit to RRMCH
- Fellowship honoured to our beloved Chairman from the Royal College,UK
- Technical Talk on Industry Institute Interaction