2nd Technical Lecture
2nd Technical Lecture on 18th September 2015.
Title: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Civil Engineering.
Speaker : Dr.H.S.Govardhan Swamy,HOD ,Civil department,RRCE ,Bangalore
Remote Sensing and GIS technology is a fast growing technology in all fields including Civil Engineering.Civil Engineering is also advancing in using the GIS and RS application in water Resources and environmental projects.Students were given broad ,understanding of technology,softwares involved and the process involved in detail during the lecture.The students of final year were adviced to undergo training for a better job opportunity in field of GIS.
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
- Educational Outreach Program
- 3 Days Workshop on Advanced Networking Concepts