2nd Technical Lecture
2nd Technical Lecture on 18th September 2015.
Title: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Civil Engineering.
Speaker : Dr.H.S.Govardhan Swamy,HOD ,Civil department,RRCE ,Bangalore
Remote Sensing and GIS technology is a fast growing technology in all fields including Civil Engineering.Civil Engineering is also advancing in using the GIS and RS application in water Resources and environmental projects.Students were given broad ,understanding of technology,softwares involved and the process involved in detail during the lecture.The students of final year were adviced to undergo training for a better job opportunity in field of GIS.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management