2nd Technical Lecture
2nd Technical Lecture on 18th September 2015.
Title: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Civil Engineering.
Speaker : Dr.H.S.Govardhan Swamy,HOD ,Civil department,RRCE ,Bangalore
Remote Sensing and GIS technology is a fast growing technology in all fields including Civil Engineering.Civil Engineering is also advancing in using the GIS and RS application in water Resources and environmental projects.Students were given broad ,understanding of technology,softwares involved and the process involved in detail during the lecture.The students of final year were adviced to undergo training for a better job opportunity in field of GIS.
- FDP on WSN & Scilab
- Students Personality Development
- AICTE Approval Letters 2016-17
- Upcoming Event for Civil 2016-17
- Individual Time-Table for Even Semester 2016-17
- Recruitment – 2017
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT)
- FDP on simulation hands on experience in power electronics circuits
- ANOKHA 2K17
- Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS