SAMANVAYA, 26th January 2014, 3rd Alumni Meet
Rajarajeswari College of Engineering situated at Mysore Road, Bangalore has celebrated its 3rd ALUMNI MEET “SAMANVAYA” on 26th JAN 2014. Alumni Association Head Prof. P. Bhuvaneshwari invited all the passed out Students of RRCE for the Meet.
The Alumni expressed that they felt proud about seeing the growth of RRCE in academic, Infrastructure and Placements. Also they showed their willingness to share their views and ideas with the current year students as this will help in improving their talents, Confidence level to face their interviews in better way.
The first edition of Newsletter in the name of SAMANVAYA was released. Lavish Lunch was arranged for all the alumni participated.
In the Post Lunch Session, from the Alumni Association Election was conducted to select the Office Bearers for the post of President, Vice President, Secretary and Joint Secretary.
The Executive Director of RRGI Sri. S Vijayanand, Rector of RRGI Dr. M. Murugesh Mudaliar, Principal of RRCE Dr. M. S. Bhagyashekar, Alumni Association president Ms. Supritha were participated and share their views in the meet.
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards
- Industrial Visit
- National Conference on VLSI, Communication & Signal Processing(NCVCS-2017)
- IEEE Students Branch Inaugural Function
- 2nd National Level Convention – SAMSHODHAN ’17
- Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)