2 days workshop on Non Destructive Test (NDT)
Resource Person : 1) Mr.Sudarsha S Iyengar ,MD (Civil Aid)
2) Dr.Bhavanishankar S (Faculty Civil Engineering)
3) Mr.Rajaram B N(CADD centre Head)
4) Mr.Naveen(CADD centre)
Date : 31st October and 2nd November 2017
Awards/ Achievements : Certificate For Participation
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : HOD-Civil, Faculty of Civil-UVCE,
Target Participants : 5th & 7th semester UG students of Civil Engineering department
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were given hands on experience to use the NDT equipments like rebound hammer, ultrasonic pulse velocity.
- It aimed at reaching out the final year students so that they will have knowledge of the practical usage of the instruments.
- Students learned to test the strength of concrete structural elements like beams and columns with the rebound hammers.
- CSE – KSCST 2017-18 Selected Projects
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies