2 days workshop on Non Destructive Test (NDT)
Resource Person : 1) Mr.Sudarsha S Iyengar ,MD (Civil Aid)
2) Dr.Bhavanishankar S (Faculty Civil Engineering)
3) Mr.Rajaram B N(CADD centre Head)
4) Mr.Naveen(CADD centre)
Date : 31st October and 2nd November 2017
Awards/ Achievements : Certificate For Participation
Venue : Civil Seminar Hall, RRCE
Invitation For : HOD-Civil, Faculty of Civil-UVCE,
Target Participants : 5th & 7th semester UG students of Civil Engineering department
Outcome of the Program :
- Students were given hands on experience to use the NDT equipments like rebound hammer, ultrasonic pulse velocity.
- It aimed at reaching out the final year students so that they will have knowledge of the practical usage of the instruments.
- Students learned to test the strength of concrete structural elements like beams and columns with the rebound hammers.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management