1st International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT-2015)
The 1st International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT-2015) will be held at RAJARAJESWARI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (RRCE), Bangalore, India during April 27th-28th 2015
This conference is to provide an international forum for industry professionals and researchers to deliberate and state their research findings, discuss the latest advancements and explore the future directions in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
The conference also bring together both novice and experienced scientists and developers, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas and establish new cooperation between research groups and provide a platform for researchers from academic and industry to present their original work and exchange ideas, information, techniques and applications in the field of Circuit, Power and Computing Technology.
For more details click here
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management