1st International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT-2015)
The 1st International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT-2015) will be held at RAJARAJESWARI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (RRCE), Bangalore, India during April 27th-28th 2015
This conference is to provide an international forum for industry professionals and researchers to deliberate and state their research findings, discuss the latest advancements and explore the future directions in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
The conference also bring together both novice and experienced scientists and developers, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas and establish new cooperation between research groups and provide a platform for researchers from academic and industry to present their original work and exchange ideas, information, techniques and applications in the field of Circuit, Power and Computing Technology.
For more details click here
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd