Department TELE COMMUNICATION is newly established in 2017 with an intake of 32. Department has well qualified faculty to handle the specialized subjects and laboratories. All laboratories are well equipped and maintained as per the VTU curriculum.
To excel in undergraduate instruction in all areas of Civil Engineering with excellent professionalism, sound and technical knowledge and in service to the public to meet technological demands economically and ethically.
• To attain quantifiable excellence in providing technical education
• To motivate incumbents research oriented
• To provide adequate practical knowledge with good field training
• To motivate the students for ethical practices in Civil Engineering
Marks - General
Marks - SC / ST / OBC
Eligibility - Subjects
Eligibility - Exam
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!
Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- Approved Research Center
InfrastructureThe Department has fully fledged laboratories with latest Machines, Instruments and Software which supports the curriculum. To enable civil engineering students with best Faculties to set an in depth practical understanding of their engineering field and projects the labs are designed. We have advanced survey Equipments like total Station and other survey Equipments.
- Basic Material Testing Lab
- Surveying Practice 1 & 2
- Applied Engineering Geology Lab
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machinery lab
- CADD Lab
- Concrete and Highway Material Testing lab
- Environmental Engg Lab
- Geotechnical Engg Lab
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- PEO1:To produce Civil Engineering graduates who have strong foundation in mathematics, and basic engineering and prepare them with strong engineering knowledge and technical competence to use techniques, skills and modern engineering software that allow them to work effectively in areas such as Design,planing, construction, management, and Maintence.
- PEO2:To train students with good practical by use of modern equipped laboratory and conduct the experiments, record, analyze and interpret data and also in scientific and engineering breadth that cover multi-disciplinary subjects enabling them to comprehend, analyze Civil Engineering problems and develop solutions.
- PEO3:To inculcate the students in professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context and equip them with strong knowledge, competence and soft skills that allows them to contribute to the needs of industry, consultancy, and government
- PEO4:To produce graduates who have the ability to pursue advanced studies and research in disciplines and develop consciousness on the issues of social concerns and enabling them to upgrade their personality and experiences through community services to have a meaningful linkage with the society.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design and construct a hardware and software system, component or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional, social and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Course @ Glance
- Materials of Construction
- Strength of Materials
- Applied Engineering Geology
- Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machines
- Building Planning & Drawing
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Computer Aided Design Lab
- Quantity Surveying and Estimation
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Surveying Theory 1 &2